Will You Make This Common Georgia Homeowners Insurance Coverage Mistake That New Homeowners Make?
Additional Georgia Homeowners Insurance Coverage Available To You
So you bought a home and now need home insurance. The question is will that be enough?
Yes, it’s true that a typical Georgia Homeowners insurance policies usually provide the basics when it comes to protecting your property.
But did you know that they may not provide all of the protection you may require?
That is why your Georgia home insurance specialist will consult with you and show you some of the additional home insurance coverage options that are available so that they can customize a policy that’s just right for you.
Here are some of the additional home insurance coverage that is available to our clients in Georgia
- Scheduled personal property: Do own any high value items such as jewelry, watches, antiques and fine art? This rider will itemize and cover your highly valued possessions.
- Replacement cost plus: In the event of a total loss of your home this additional coverage can pay up to an additional 20% of the home coverage limit. This will come in handy if additional money is needed to rebuild your home. Ask about this additional coverage.
- Extended replacement cost on contents: Your existing basic home insurance policy will give you the DEPRECIATED value to replace or repair your personal property. This additional coverage will pay you what it costs to REPLACE or repair your property, without depreciation.
- Water backup of sewer: Don’t be caught by surprise by this one! This additional coverage will protect you for loss due to water backup through sewers or drains.
- Ordinance or law: This additional coverage helps to offset the costs for the increased expense to rebuild due to current building codes or ordinance changes
Can you see why shopping for Georgia home insurance coverage isn’t as simple as “click and save”?
You need a home insurance specialist that will walk you step by step through the process. You need someone that knows through experience the right questions to ask. The right questions that could save you tens of thousands of dollars later on.
Why not contact a specialist to help you choose the right Georgia Homeowners Insurance Coverage for your home.